- Minimal lubrication supply output at 0.003 c.c. per stroke based on iSHAN factory test result.
- Reduce the oil consumption to meet the same required lubrication. Average oil consumption per hour is 2.5 to 5 c.c.
- Improvement of production efficiency from reducing the high temperature generated by the cutting tool lead to increase the speed and increase the efficiency.
Longer tool life:
reduce tool wear caused by high-speed cutting and extend product life.
Environmental protection and energy saving:
can reduce energy and electricity expenditures, use consumables and long life.
- Usage for workplace of limited conditions. Pneumatic driven is suitable for non-fire and non-sparkle areas.
- Improve environment by reducing production of waste oil and avoid environmental pollution.
- Machining accuracy up: the surface machining accuracy can be improved by minimal lubrication and cooling.
- Oil permissible range from 10 to 68 cSt. at ambient temperature 40℃.
- Output volume & max. operating pressure based on the condition of oil at 32 cSt. and air supply at 4.0 kgf/cm²
- Related test data on the table based on 110V/220V 60Hz of voltage and frequency.
Lubrication system components : YSM008-SE & SP-00-06-10-F01
YSM008-SE & SP-00-06-10-F01 nozzles are suitable for use of minimal lubrication system to dispense mist spray to the lube point.
Instructions & Tips for SSP-MT
- Adjusting oil range from 0.003 to 0.03 c.c. per stroke
- Fast air flow speed when compressed air pressure is high, therefore the operator shall adjust the air output knob on SSP-MT
- Mixing effective of oil & air controlled by air flow and its compressed pressure
- For SSP-MT3, air flow requires 300 LPM and compressed air pressure requires 6kgs~8kgs(max.)
- Frequency generator requires 170 N1/min (6 kgf/cm²)
- Testing result of SSP-MT3
・Air compressed pressure input is at 6 kgf/cm2
・Coaxial tube 1 meter
・Real air flow of output is at 40 LPM
・Adjusting range of compressed air output knob : 0~360 degrees max. (one turn) (0 degree = turn off air output)
・Frequency generator : 1 stroke per second ; max. input compressed air 8 kgf/cm2
・Turn off air output to see if oil pump can carry out
- Operation instruction: Min. setting of frequency : 1 second per stroke Max. setting of air pressure : 8 kgf/cm²
- Piston pump check before action : Turn off the valve of air output to see if the piston pump work functionally